Syracuse Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Don’t Plead Guilty, Get Answers.
The worst way to deal with traffic tickets in New York is to plead guilty by mail. Pleading guilty assures that there will be no reduction.
The space for an explanation on the ticket can only affect the amount of the fine the judge might impose.The resulting conviction will result in fines and surcharges from the court and points assessed against your record - often even if you are not licensed to drive by New York State. Out-of-State and Canadian Drivers.
For multiple traffic ticket convictions, the New York DMV will impose additional fines or suspend or revoke your driving license. Insurance companies may also increase your premiums or drop your coverage.
Ask Azria & Bruffett
The best way to deal with tickets in New York is to speak with a lawyer. Some tickets are not worth fighting. But the vast majority are, and you should never plead guilty without first knowing:
- What are the consequences of my current ticket?
- What might be the outcome of my ticket if I fight it?
- Will I have to attend court?
We have handled thousands of traffic cases and are happy to answer your questions. We are knowledgeable, accessible, professional, and highly rated.
- Protect yourself from points, fines, and suspension.
- No court appearance: save time and eliminate anxiety.
- Efficient and convenient case management: handle your case with just a few emails.